Wednesday 4 December 2013

:: Victoria Rossa English Tea Room ::

I always love English Afternoon Tea and this place I'm going to share here is listed as one of my favourite spots now. Today is not my first time, and definitely not my last time too. I will sure visit this place very often. Perhaps I will blog on the next time on other type of food or on any updates or new menu of this place. 
An Overview of Victoria Rossa English Tea Room

I love the deco of this place. It's such English style, and it feels like when you are dining here or having a cup of tea, you are dining like the Queen. :) 

The Front Area

Their pastries here like scones, butter cake, orange cake or Hershey's chocolate cake, are really good. I love their scones and orange cake. Yumms... 

Raisin Scone (RM 6)

Of course, cannot resist their flower tea too. Today I had a pot of Victorian's Blend - Tea of Julia (Chamomile with lemongrass). Very mild tea, a good choice for the day. Oh, you need to steep for 8 minutes. (Exactly, wait for the hour glass)

Victorian's Blend - Tea of Julia (RM 12/ pot)

My favourite main at Victoria Rossa is their Shepherd's Pie. Love it. Spiciness from the amountful of blackpepper. =D 
Old Style Shepherd's Pie (RM 19.90)

Their Old English Grilled Chicken wasn't my liking. Too much of thyme herbs. Tasted the herbs, and not the chicken. 
Old English Grilled Chicken (RM 26) 

They do serve special set for Lunch. For the environment, so the pricing considered quite okay.
Special Lunch Menu

Overall, this place is a very beautifully decorated restaurant, with the English twist. It's a perfect place for a peaceful afternoon tea, and also for a good girls' night out. 
They also caters for party as well. 

Victoria Rossa

Victoria Rossa English Tea Room
33, Jalan Irrawady, 10050 Penang 
Tel: 04-226 9128
Business Hour: 11am till 10pm (Close on Tuesday) 

No comments:

Post a Comment